Let’s make a fruit salad (fun time&cartoon time)教学设计
Teaching aims and learning objectives
By the end of class,students are able to:
1. use “Do you have…?” to ask questions fluently.
2. read and act the cartoon time.
3. cooperate with their classmates and finish some tasks.
Focus of the lesson and predicted area of difficulty
Focus of the lesson :
1. Students can skillfully use the key sentences “Do you have...?”
2. Students can read and understand the interest of cartoon.
3. Students can cooperate with others to finish some tasks.
predicted area of difficulty
1. the distinction between “some” and “any”
Step 1 Greeting
1. T: Hello, boys and girls. Nice to meet you.
S: Nice to meet you, too.
T: How are you?
T: Look, I have many fruit stickers. Do you want to get my stickers?
T: OK! Please try to do your best and get my presents.
Look! These are the goals for this lesson.
(1) I can use “Do you have…?” to ask questions fluently.
(2) I can read and act the cartoon time.
(3) I can cooperate with my classmates and finish some tasks.
Step 2 Revision time
T: Now you’re the children in Story time. First, you are Liu Tao. What do you have, Liu Tao?
S: I have a pineapple.
T: How about you, Mike?
S: I have a mango and an orange.
T: Good! What do you have, Yang Ling?
S: I have some grapes.
T: Yes! And you, Wang Bing?
S: I have a banana and an orange.
T: OK. What do you have, Su Hai?
S: I have some apples.
T: Good job! They use these fruit to …
S: Make a fruit salad.
T: What do you think of this fruit salad?
S:How nice！/Wonderful!/ Cool!
【设计意图：在回顾story time复习句型Do you have…?及课文的细节信息，学生在讨论及回答的过程中，已有知识被唤醒，提前渗透wonderful/cool的学习，为接下来的学习做好准备。】
3. Game time
T: You did a good job. And here’s a game for you.If you see a word or phrase,please speak it loudly.If you see a zombie,please say “No,I don’t.”Are you ready?Let’s go!
Step 3Fun time
1. T: You did a good job! Look, I have a picture and there are some fruit on it. Do you have a picture?
T:Now let’s play a game.It has two steps. Step 1 Let’s guess and step2 Let’s check.First, can you guess the fruit in this picture? You can use these sentences to guess(ppt呈现句型）. OK, I need a volunteer to help me. You,please.
T: First let's guess and I ask you. “Do you have any grapes?”
T:Do you have any apples?
S: No, I don’t.
T: Do you have any pineapples?
S: Yes, I do.
T: Good. Now it’s your turn. You can ask me.
S:Do you have any mangoes?
T:Yes, I do.
S:Do you have any bananas?
S: Do you have any cherries?
T:No, I don’t.
T: OK.Now let’s check the answer. I have some mangoes.bananas and an apple. What about you?
S: I have some grapes. I have some pineapples and an orange.
T: Good. Do you understand? OK, please work in two and I’ll give you 2minutes. Go!
T: OK. Time is up. Which group want to try?(学生展示并评价)
T: Everyone, here is a learning tips for you .Word cards can help you remember words. So you can make cards, play with your friends after class and remember more words, OK?
Step 5 Cartoon time
1. T: Boys and girls,do you want to get more fruit?Oh, Sam is coming! Look at his hat and coat. Today Sam is a doctor, a cook or a magician?
T: Yes.Sam is a magician. Maybe he can help you.
2. Watch and answer
T: Look, Sam is playing magic. What does Sam have?Let’s watch the cartoon and answer.
T: Yes! Sam and Bobby are playing with mangoes. Is Sam a good magician?
T:OK. Let’s have a look. Look, Sam have a mango.How does Bobby feel? Is Bobby happy?
T: Bobby is happy and amazed.What does Bobby say?
T:Can you read in an amazing way?
T: Great! Then, Sam says: I have two mangoes. What does Bobby say?
T: Can you read in an amazing way?
T: Super!Look at this picture, is Bobby happy?
T: Is Sam happy?
T:Oh, because the mangoes fall out of Sam’s pocket. How many mangoes does Sam have? Let’s count together. One, two, three, four, five....Sam has five mangoes. So Sam is not a goog magician.
3. Listen and repeat (跟读卡通，鼓励学生模仿语音语调)
4. Read together or read one by one or read in roles (两人一组，选择一种方式朗读)
1.T:Sam is awkward.What will Sam say? Please talk with your partners.
S1: I’m sorry.
S2: Oh, my god!
S3: Let me try again!
T: Good. What will Sam say?
S4: Come on, Sam.
S5: Don’t worry. You can try again.
S6: Let me try!
T: Great. You have many good ideas! So when someone fails, please don’t laugh at him. Let’s try to act with different endings.I will give you 4 minutes to prepare.Go!
2. T: Excellent, boys and girls. Wonderful jobs you did today.Now our friends Miss Li wants to open a stationery shop. Let’s help her collect some stationery.You can use these sentences to talk with your partners. Four minutes and I will choose some groups to show us,go!
A: What do you have?
B:I have a /an/ some.....
A:I have a /an /some.... Do you have any...?
B：Yes, I do.
A：How many..do you have?
B: I have.....
1. Listen and read Cartoon time and try to recite it.
2. Act the story with your friend. If you can make a new ending, that will be greater.